Friday, September 02, 2011

What a summer...and upcoming school year! Woo!

Y'all! It's Monkey~ and Now time to talk :D ....Maybe it's just the fact that I'm back at school and seeing my friends for like, six hours a day...or just overtiredness, but today...and yesterday....I was extremely hyper. Ohmygosh, it was fun~ I still am actually but for the last like twenty minutes I've been dancing to a song called 'Love & Joy' By Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid, here's the song and dance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR3HP03xWH0&feature=related
Now if you watched that, and tried to follow the dance....trust me you'd be tired! Ahh :D

But on a better note, actually that was pretty good up there, but on ANOTHER note~ I have classes with all my friends! It's amazing! A math class with Bear, which I did not have before I switched out of a differant class to take art. Two classes with Cat, English and Science. Then Photography and Art with another friend of mine, Bear's and Cat's....Oh it's been a good week, let me say that now...:D

I've joined YearBook as well! I'm going to be busy! Trying to start an Anime Club with Bear at the moment, all we need is a teacher and we'll be good to go!

Okay, had anyone ever heard of the book 'Feed'? It is such a weird book! I'm only eight pages in, but guys! It's about space, alright? But they, first sentence talk about a party on the moon and how their life revovles around a Feed that puts out all thoughts? I dunno if I'll like this one, but I have to read it for a Novel Study project for English....blahh.....but I got a book by Scott Westerfield called Midnighters! I didn't know he had one out like that! I love his work!
Peeps, So Yesterday, Uglies, Pretties, Extras and Specials....I'm a book fanatic :D I was listening to a Brian Jaques memorial radio show broadcast today online....I'm so sad he's gone, like...it doesn't seem real....it seems like sometime next year I'll be waiting for another Redwall book to be released for me to read, and love.....How can it be real?

Meh...on a happier note this time, I WANT TO COSPLAY....Ohmygosh...the need is so bad! I need to get a waistcoat too....and I need to cut my wig....at the moment it's to long :/ it sucks...But something is coming up soon with cosplaying!! Me and Bear are excited! Cat might even be coming! IT'll be a first, that's for sure!

OHMYGOSH.....all this already and I've forgotten to mention about my expireance at camp! D: Well! For the last two weeks of Summer I was at a camp on a lake~ I won't say which or where, for you stalkers...so good luck with that...but I shall say it was a bible camp...it was utterly amazing, I learned things about myself that I didn't know before...I found my stamina, my endurance physically and mentally...and I just realized things like god is needed in my life.....
I miss camp, it was such an amazing atmosphere, and such a happy group....I can't wait for next year....I'll be there helping out and cleaning toilets again! You can be sure of that!

Signing off it's Monkey saying see you~ Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment