Saturday, September 10, 2011

School and 9/11

Hello gang, Bear's back!


So, I've had a lovely time since my last post. For instance, I went to Orlando, I met up with my friends a million times, and school started! But on the other hand, I've had a terrible time since my last post. For example, my brother's attitude is getting worse and worse, and I swear he's going to kill me some day, the food I've been able to eat is dwindling down drastically, and school has started.


School. School, school, school, school, school. At the same time, I hate and love it. I hate it because I have no more free time to faff about all day, and because I have so much homework, and because the classes are difficult, et cetera. But then again, I love it because it gives me something to do each day, and because I get to see my friends.


My friends are beautiful, wonderful people. It's such a shame that several of them go to a different school…


Anywho, today is the anniversary for the famous 9/11. You know that, obviously, but it needs to be said by me. I don't honestly know much about the incident, but I know the basics. The entire world will be grieving today, and even though 9/11 has never meant too much to me, it will still affect me. It's not like 9/11 isn't close to my heart, it's just that I don't remember much about it. 

I don't recall what I was doing when it happened, or how I felt about it once I found out, but I had been five years old. 


Well, all I have to say is that I hope that people will get along today, and that the world can come together and be on the same side for one day. 


R.I.P those who died on this day, ten years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment