Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn, Music and Awesome-ness.

You know what the best part about autumn is? Everything. I mean it; the leaves changing colour, Halloween coming up, and my birthday! Although, my most favorite part of fall is the sense that the extreme hot days of summer is over. The feel of it, mainly. Like... Go outside. Right now. Go to your nearest window and peek outside. Better yet, open your door and step into your front lawn. You'll get to feel the semi-cool breeze blowing around you, and the view of the red- and orange-leaves on the trees. I just love it.
And you know what makes this feel any better? Going to a concert.
That's true, people! Myself, bear, and monkey all went to a concert last night! After I had a rushed moment of picking them up directly after I had left my piano lessons, we were on the road and to the show. Arriving just as the doors opened (If not earlier), we not-so-quickly found our seats. The first group came onto stage. Throughout the entire concert, we headed up the stairs, to continue our curious looking's' of the merchandise, and to retrieve the  autograph's of these bands that we had heard and fell in love with.
Somewhat near the beginning of the concert, I had boughten a Tshirt from the band To Tell! Which, I used to get the autographs of the many bands and singers there. Unfortunatly, this brought anger to the band of Manic Drive, whom had been trying to get my attention to buy one of their tshirts.
But do you know what this means? Because I had gotten them to sign this new shirt, their very fingers had touched me. And now that I read that over, it sounds somewhat strange, but it's true! They used their fingers to steady the shirt that I was wearing. ALSO. The Newsboys were there. Ohmygosh. It was amazing. You would not believe how estatic I was last night! Ohmygosh. I still have that after-concert excitment buzzing through my head.
Ohmygosh.
-Tabby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment